Hey all, I'm very sorry for the delay on postings. From October till December I was running back and forth between Somoto and Managua just about every week. Then I was on vacation from Dec. 20th till about Jan 12th; it was hard to come out of vacation mode. The following posts will be in reverse order, newest events to oldest events...I figure it would be better for the ones that are fresh in my mind. Sorry for the inconvenience of backwards reading.
In addition my computer crashed at the end of October, so I wasn't able to write ahead on my blog. Sadly I lost all my recent documents and a couple of pix, but the good majority was backed up on my external HD. I was thankfully able to reboot it and reload Windows, so it will last me up until finishing in July...which is only 6 months away! I still can't believe I will be finished in such a short amount of time, it's the home stretch!
Enjoy all the new pix and stories! Happy 2010!
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
happy 2010!!! miss you!
Post a Comment